One of the first things I did was to remove the radiator. Amazing how easy it was with the bumpers gone. Then I moved to the interior and removed the computer and bracket. One screw was pretty hard to reach but I managed. I was learning how Ford uses both metric and SAE bolts. So you best have a full set of each handy. I pretty much followed along the Factory Five manual and removed the instrument cluster and the steering column. There was an extra bolt to remove in the engine compartment that was not mentioned. Not a problem.
Then I removed the brake power booster and the pedal box. It took a while for me to figure out how to disconnect the clutch cable at the pedal box. Then I removed the brake power booster and the pedal box. It took a while for me to figure out how to disconnect the clutch cable at the pedal box.
I then removed wiring harnesses. This is not hard but time consuming to label each connector. It is strongly recommended to do this and I have to agree. I am sure I missed some labeling. There were wires going to boxes that I had no idea what purpose they served. So I ended up with tags that read “goes to tiny black box just to the left of drivers right foot”. Some day I may figure out what these mystery gadgets do.