- Doug – CEO
- Rich – loyal go’fer, & website support
- Chris – painting and tons of support
- Jay – our valuable tranny guy
- Tony – our engine builder
- Rob – for the Maxwell top
- Jim – for his wonderful signage
- June – for her tool box artwork
- Guy – for his welding
- John – traveling team member
- Ricky – traveling team member
- Jeff – mechanical support
- Howard – spare parts and Maxwell advice
- Financial supporters – June, Jan, Bruce, Susan O, Galen, Donna, Heather, Tony, Steve, Mike, AACA Peconic Bay Chapter, Diane / Hiroshi, Tim, Ron, Eric / Emily, Mattituck-Laurel Historical Society, Susan E, Chuck/Bob/Doris, Bette/Roger/Rob, Cat, Thad… …
Thanks everyone for the support
We would like to recognize those who support our adventure one way or another.
Thanks Glenn for the use of your GoPro camera
Stay tuned for some interesting and fun videos once we start.
Thanks Rob for a top
Rob did our top which was in need of replacement. Ah, what a great job he did. Thanks Rob.
Thanks T-Jay transmissions
Jay has been absolutely fantastic with inspecting, repairing, and preparing our entire drive train. His expertise and time has been invaluable! If you need transmission work and are in the Riverhead area, talk to Jay. Tell him Team Maxwell sent you.
Thanks to Jim for the signage
Jim did a great job recreating the same lettering on the doors, cowl and hood. The Maxwell is looking more and more like grandpa’s car. Jim does fantastic work, check out his website:
or his facebook page: facebook.com/
Thanks Coker Tire
Thanks to Coker Tire. Although they were not able to offer a full sponsorship, they gave us a great deal on a set of 5 tires and tubes. And followed that up with a spare tire cover. Awesome, Thanks guys for the support and encouragement!!
Big thanks to Chris for the offer to paint the Maxwell. Yeah Chris!!
John gave us useful route information for getting around Kansas City without getting on Interstate 495.
Thanks to Matt for his research in the AACA library.
Words can not express the valuable information Ray has been able to share with us based on his participation in 25 Great Races.
Emily has done lots of research and found the location of Thompson’s Dairy and Luncheon for us among other great information. Thanks Emily, great support!
Lyon County Historical Society
Thanks to Ryan for valuable pictures and information around the Emporia, KS area.
Jamesport Auto Service
Thanks to Jeff for working on the motor home and for technical support. firstname.lastname@example.org 631-722-5722
Thanks to Mark for information about the roads in Indiana and their history as well as additional contacts for more information.
Tony Bogovich at TNT Engineering
For rebuilding the Maxwell engine.
Lincoln Highway Heritage Association
Thanks to Caroline for her support with advice and information. Very helpful!!
In order to make this adventure possible we are looking for additional help. Please take a look at what we need and let us know if you can help. Thanks a lot.